Saturday, February 8, 2020

The Secret Life Of My Camera...Continues...


  For some strange reason, my little digital camera takes it's own photos.  
  It started doing this last year, and at first I just deleted them. Then one day I actually took time to look at a few, and I really got a kick out of them, and started making a folder just for these odd shots.
  I did a post last August, and I have a feeling this second post won't be the last.
  
  Why does my camera do this? I have no idea...it just seems to happen as I'm holding it, putting it in my pocket, or purse, or whenever it wants to, for the most part. Sometimes I'll hear it make a 'clicky' sound, so I'm guessing that's when it happens. Every once in awhile, it will take a quick series of shots...again, why? I dunno.

  Honestly, I think it was meant to be, because I dig going through these and checking them out, now that I know they are in the 'roll', so to speak...

  These are 'straight outta camera', no fixing up, no rotating, etc... and just for fun.



  As I said in the first post...
  I love you, camera...
































































































































































  Can't wait to see what she comes up with next.


1 comment:

  1. so many of these are ghostly and ethereal. looks like you've got a hair trigger shutter. You must be putting pressure on the button, either with your hand or body. I can't think of any way a camera could operate strictly on its own!

    ReplyDelete