Saturday, April 22, 2023

What I See


 I'm not sure if any of you folks follow me on Instagram (#gistellij44), but I'm always posting moments from my days here....mostly moments from early morning walks, or just whatever strikes my fancy...

Anyway, we've been here now for six weeks, and here's what I've been seeing...




Sunset from the terrace.





The local village from a nearby field.




The front garden here at The Nut. That's a fig tree.





The Nut (at the tip top) at night with our little solar twinkle lights
along the terrace railing.






A favorite scene on a morning walk.
I just love the turned soil and the olive grove...





Another favorite view...






Lovely moss on a stone wall after the rains.







Wild euphorbia that grow like weeds here!





I'm always in awe of the clouds.






A white moment on our morning walk.
The flowers are now long gone...





The yellow fields are outrageous this year.
And I love them with the old stone barns.





More cloud magic.







Sunrise at The Nut.






A garden  moment at a pal's housae.






I love the light and dark here...






Succulents blooming on roof tiles...

 




Trees that have not yet 'leafed out' are stunning with the evergreens.






The green and yellow magic of the fields, seen from an apple orchard.





Wisteria mania right now. 
This one is hiding an old metal shed.





Rain drifting over the lake and islands with beautiful light.
This is from our terrace.






More yellow and green magic...




And even more! 
I honestly can't get enough, and it takes my breath away everyday.






Some beauty gone wild on our walk.





Another wild euphorbia.






Sigh. It's all over right now.
The air is filled with the perfume from the wisteria.






A study in grey, yellow and green...






...and another.


I hope you enjoy my moments as much as I do. It's what I see, and I like to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment