Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Happy Halloween From Umbria



  The morning fog this week has made for some especially creepy spiderweb viewing.
  Without the moisture in the air, we wouldn't know these were here....and now that we know, we may never walk in the fields again!


These are right here at The Nut.
OOOOOooooooooooo!







Even the rosemary plants are covered.







The weeds are covered!
When the sun comes out, you don't see them...
Eeeeewwwww!

  In the fields below the house, the fields are filled...FILLED...with webs. I honestly thought these were puffy flowers the first morning I saw them, but nooooooo.




Yep. Spiderwebs.


Ka-Reeeeepy.




Up close and personal.
I couldn't see any spiders, though.




You soon realize there is no escape.



  Thankfully, I'm not that scared of spiders. I find the webs to be beautiful and kind of mesmerizing...













I did check my ankles several times, I must say.


 Have a very scary Halloween, everybody!

Cool.

1 comment:

  1. such beautiful webs! I, too, find them beautiful: imagine such a tiny creature making something so intricate!

    ReplyDelete