Monday, May 2, 2022

Wisteria Hysteria In Venice!



We have been to Venice many times over the past 15 years. It never ceases to amaze me in its profound beauty.

We normally go in September, every 2 years to take part in the Venice Biennale. This is an art "festival" like no other. Contemporary artists from all over the world participate...look into it online, if you don't know about it.


Anyway, this year we decided to come early, in April. Yes, the festival goes on from April-November. 

I hoped to see what Venice would be like in the springtime. I had no idea it would still be considered Easter Holidays, so one thing is...its massively crowded! So many people. So different from coming in September. We won't do this again, for sure.

What I have been enjoying are the crazy wisteria vines all over the city! We tend to walk all over the place, and try to get away from the main crowds, so we get to see lots of nooks and crannies.

I've been taking photos of all the wisteria I'm seeing....Enjoy!
















































































 

No comments:

Post a Comment