Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Traveling In Uncertain Times


  As we ready ourselves to travel in this crazy time, I am calming my anxious self with what I have to look forward to in the very near future.
  We don't know what will happen as we face travel during this 'virus' madness. We have prepared ourselves as much as possible. There may be flight cancellations, or delays, but once we get to our sweet home away from home, we know we'll be ok.

  I've been looking at older photos, and wanted to share a few of my favorites. It's been a good way for me to get out of the noise in my head, and remember why we are living this crazy double life.

  I hope you enjoy these as much as I do. I'm quite proud of these...

























































  We know we are risking a bit, but we're good with that.
  Stay tuned for more posts from our beloved Umbria, and let's all remember to stay as healthy as we can.
  We'll see you on the other side.

1 comment:

  1. exquisite photographs, Janelle! You really do have an eye. Happy and safe travels to you and your beloved.

    ReplyDelete