Thursday, September 27, 2018

A Few More Moments...And A Fire



  I'll be writing about our little get away to Siena soon, but also had some photos I just wanted to share from last week.
  I've been a bit lazy about posting, I guess. The day to day is often uneventful. Just walks, a bite of lunch, reading at nap-time. Not very 'share-worthy'!
  This being said, I always have my little white camera with me, so the photos do stack up...




Morning walk that includes this favorite driveway.
I never get tired of shooting this view.


A very gorgeous kitty who took to the shade
while we were having a glass of wine by the lake.

Lake side wine stop...with books.
A favorite past time here.


  In the spring when we are here, there are lots of flowers available to make pretty 'pots of color' that we can enjoy for the weeks we are here.
  Now, it's a very limited selection that I have to work with...but I still managed to plant up a few pots for the terrace and pergola area. I'm happy with these, and the giant orange fluffy bees love the little purple daisies, too!



Nice texture combo...




 While heading out for our morning walk the other day, we saw this huge plume of rather scary black smoke...what the??!?!!





  Being the life long pyromaniac that I am, I insisted we go check it out.
  I'm glad it wasn't someone's home, just a Big Rig being burned to the ground...
  What the??!!!???!



While we watched, a tire blew up and scared the hell out of us,
so we got going pretty quickly. There were loads of people watching.



 Back to our morning walk, after the drama of the Big Rig fire....
 We love our long walks through the fields below The Nut.









Cauliflower, I think...and lots of it.



Hmmm...which way now?




  More to come, as the weather cools down and we really feel like autumn has arrived...

No comments:

Post a Comment