Saturday, August 24, 2019

Mirror Shots 2019...So Far...


MIRROR SHOTS
SPRING 2019



  I love taking 'Mirror Shots' for a couple of reasons:

1) It allows me and my favorite fellow to be in a photo together, without it being one of those 'selfies'.

2) I can capture the two of us, our background view, and whatever is around and/or behind the actual mirror. It's fun to 'get the shot'. It's my creative self at work.

  I've done these posts almost every year, and as long as there are mirrors out there, I'll just keep at it. 
  Poor Johnny, though. He's not always in the mood. Bless his heart.

  Here's the batch from springtime. I imagine there will be another crop after our autumn trip...



Mirror Shot with a view.




I'm thinking I forced Johnny in this one.




Maybe this one, too...



Sometimes it's easier when I'm by my lonesome self...




And here we have only the wisteria.
I like it anyway.




Me again...alone.
So sad.




On a morning walk.





I love this sign!




Well, either before or after a glass of wine, me thinks.




My favorite.
Saved the best for last!

No comments:

Post a Comment