Friday, August 30, 2019

The Secret Life Of My Camera




  I swear to god, my camera has a life of it's own. And yes, it is an actual camera, not a phone. Maybe that's why it just goes off on it's own little tangent sometimes. Always looking for a party, I guess.

  I never know when or why it takes it's own photos, but it's always interesting when I see them crop up after I download the pictures into iPhoto. Most are topsy-turvy, so I guess they happen when I'm putting the darn thing away....It just has to make itself known, I suppose. I respect this. We all need our creative side explored, right?
  

  I love you, camera...










































































  I can't wait to see what my camera comes up with on next journey....which is right around the corner. Like, too soon, but not soon enough.

  Next blog post will be a whole lotta food, babies. Get ready to drool....

No comments:

Post a Comment