Monday, November 4, 2019

Street Art: Rome




  Walking around Rome is always a joy. Everywhere I look, I see something I want to capture for a moment.
  Yesterday, I saw lots of street art, mostly in the Trastevere neighborhood. Lots of young folk around, and lots of space to create...
   Enjoy!























































  Who knows....this could be an interesting installation work....































  I couldn't resist. I added our own little bitty 'hearts holding hands' logo to a wall:






  Writing this as we wait at gate E26. Next stop London-Heathrow.

1 comment:

  1. Rome was a very powerful and very large empire that lasted a long time. ... Getting back to the question, Rome is considered so important because It controlled most of Europe.

    Dubai Dune Buggy Bashing

    ReplyDelete