Monday, March 25, 2024

More Moments To Share


I'm posting so much more often these days on Instagram, but I know not all of my pals are there, so I want to share some photo moments here, of course..

We've been here now almost 3 weeks already. I can't believe it. The weather has been on and off, with some nice sunny and warm days recently. Rain is making a return tomorrow, though. Sigh. Such is March in Italy.

For the most part, we are in our routine of walking, painting and spending time in the places we love. 
I've been cooking a bit, and will share more of that soon. For now, enjoy these moments of beauty and life here over the past 3 weeks...



The always stunning view from the terrace.
Note the rain pouring down at the far right...




We love our little terrace!




Walking up from the driveway area to the house.
It's a nice hike.






Sunrise from the bedroom window.



I love getting my garden pots filled with color for the season. It's a good start, but I'll most likely add a little more..

One side...




...and the other side.
Those are solar twinkle lights on the railing.
They work great, and we love seeing them at night!

 

We try to take a walk every morning, and then another in the afternoon, weather permitting. It's just so pretty, I can't get enough of it. Watching spring come on so strong is amazing. Everyday it changes here. I can't wait for the wisteria to start blooming...soon!

These are shots from morning walks.











Well, this was an afternoon walk, I think.





We've had some really foggy mornings!









I mean, come on! 



Wildflowers in the woods...




I love these spent grasses along the lake.
The color combo is everything.


We had a load of wood delivered this past week, and spent the morning stacking it. A pretty big chore, but we made the best of it. Got it done in about 2 1/2 hours, I'd say. Then we had a nice pasta lunch!










BTW, that is 3 stacks deep...just saying.


We feel wood rich, and since it's still cold and even wet here, we're enjoying the fruits of our labor.




We are spending loads of time in the village, visiting friends and sipping local wine. It's what we do.



It's still quite in town, though Easter will be a madhouse.




Sunset from the village walls...






The village skyline on the right, from our driveway.


I'll keep posting, so please... stay tuned!







No comments:

Post a Comment