Sunday, April 10, 2011

Here I Go.....

 With me heart pumping in my chest, I am finally starting to blog.
 Why so freaked out? It's one thing to have a little chat with friends, but going public with my thoughts, hopes and dreams? Well.
 What I want from this is an outlet for myself while waiting for the next trip. A way to share travel, food, gardening..and with luck someone out there will enjoy and follow. I don't profess to be an expert at any one thing, just an active participant in the things I love.
 So, it's time to get this thing started, yes? Yes.
 Oh, and the "Live Pronto" title? It sort of translates to "live ready". I'm down with that.

1 comment:

  1. Has the 'pandora's box' of travel desire been opened(!)..."while waiting for the next trip", well I can relate. Glad you're going to 'blog' about it!

    ReplyDelete