Monday, April 11, 2016

Candy Colored Fun




  I was doing some dishes at the kitchen sink, when I heard the sound of motors…lots of motors. I had to check it out. 
  It was a parade of vintage cars! Alfa Romeos, Fiats, even a couple of V-Dubs! It was a weekend, and the kids were out to play.





  I guess the plan was to make a pit-stop in Panicale. I know I would have wanted to.
  They parked all around the walls, so I figured it would be fun to get some photos of my favorites:




She's pretty.




  I am no expert on cars, but we all know the Cinque Cento, or Fiat 500:



Why not?


  I got a kick out of seeing these other old Fiats, which we don't ever see back home-







Fiat 600








Fiat 1100, with the very awesome grill...







A cute Fiat 850, with no grill at all.




  The candy colored cars were a sight to be seen under all the blooming wisteria!



Another little gem.








  The color red was quite prominent, of course.




Very sporty.



  Funny thing was, earlier that morning, on the way back from our morning walk to Paciano, we experienced this parade of candy colored beauties!








  You just never know what you'll see cruising by on a Sunday in Panicale.







No comments:

Post a Comment