Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Sunrise At The Nut



Autumn here is so lovely....warm days and cool nights....and the best sunrises.

Since I follow my early wake-up routine even here in Umbria, I'm lucky to catch the show...
This was from a morning last week.




The view from our bedroom window...



From the terrace, looking that way...



From the terrace looking the other way...




Looking out over the valley to the lake.




Back in the bedroom to enjoy a cup of coffee in bed.

 The weather has changed since I took these pictures. We've had an amazing thunder and lighting storm blow through a couple of nights ago, and it's been on and off rain. It gives me a chance to do some cooking and relaxing at home, which is a good thing.

Johnny can't wait to get the fireplace going again. 
I think it will be soon...


1 comment: