Friday, March 25, 2022

Fashion Forward in Firenze





We just got back from an overnight trip to Florence. We love this city and will always look for a reason to hop the train and head north for a visit. 

This time it was for two reasons...Johnny needed to pick up a bunch of art supplies, and there is a fantastic exhibition of Donatello sculptures and paintings right now. A perfect combo for a little getaway. Add in some good food and wine...yes.

But... I always get a huge kick out of the window displays of the high end fashion houses that are here in Florence.

These are the favorites of what I spotted along the way as we walked through the streets.

So...enjoy!!




























One of my faves.



Are you kidding? I want every pair!!@!@



super duper flashy!!









Look close. It's all about those heels.









 

I am very low fashion. A total "Tom Boy". That being said...I do love the creativity and outrageousness of fashion. It's an art form I can totally appreciate.

No comments:

Post a Comment