Monday, March 19, 2018

Between Storms



  Morning time...looks like we might have some sun today, Tuesday. 
  The last couple of days have been on and off rain, sleet and hail. Cold winds have been difficult to deal with, too.
  But, when the sun does peek through the clouds, I try to get out there and capture some of it.


  As I was chatting with a pal and looking out the window, this loveliness, below happened like magic right in front of me...


A study in grey on grey.


It wanted to be a rainbow...

  With the entire valley at our doorstep, I am enjoying taking photos from the terrace. The cloud formations and color contrasts never cease to inspire my imagination.

  Hello, blue skies!





  We took a drive a couple of evenings ago, just because we could, and these are some of my favorite photos. I took so many, as the sky and shadows and landscape just kept changing so fast.









Field of purple cabbage with the grey sky and warm colors of the buildings.
Loved this combination.










The opposite side of the valley.
I can almost see The Nut way over there.
 

  Looking forward to a walk this morning, once we finish coffee and get ourselves up. There is sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment