Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Images That Caught My Eye


  Yesterday was a pretty nice day. There was sun between clouds, and though chilly when the wind blew, the sun was nice and warm.
  We walked early in the morning, then took off to go on a drive over into Tuscany to paint, have a bite of lunch, and just linger all day.
  
  I enjoyed taking advantage of the scenery...what with the clouds, fresh spring green appearing all over, and moments in small hill towns we enjoy. Perfect.

  It was a good day for photos.





Fields just starting to 'spring'.



The green-blue thing I love here.





Loved this iron work.




I'm just glad we've moved on from washing clothes like this.


Whenever I see one of these lichen covered stone benches,
I just sigh and want to bring it home.



A couple of years ago, we climbed that tower, way in the distance.









I'll take it.
Just a bit of work to do, not too bad....




My favorite photo of the day.
I have to admit, I love this.
(patting myself on the back)


  That's a day. A nice day, indeed.

4 comments:

  1. Yes. Lovely pix. What am I doing here?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures. Your last one and the first, with the curving road are my favs. What beautiful countryside. No wonder Johnny likes to paint it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right now, sort of 'in between' the really green fields that are soon coming, the landscape is so 'other worldly'...in another week it will be all green, which is nice, too, but I like the contrast of the brown soil, etc. Thanks for the nice comments, Tara!

      Delete