Sunday, April 14, 2019

A Beautiful Ruin Revisited



  Last April, I wrote about this ruin, or "Lady Of The Field" as I like to call them, and wondered what she would be like in full wisteria bloom.





  Well, a few days ago, we were back in the area in which she resides, and decided to revisit...
  Sure enough, even from from down the dirt road...we could tell the wisteria was blooming. We made haste!








Wisteria busting out all over!


  I'm so glad we took the time to drive over and check her out up close...















Johnny went inside for an inspection of the ceiling.
I think he's a little crazy, but I get it.



 I always love seeing these old ruins when the roof has caved in, and you can see the sky through the windows outside. In her case, there was also wisteria growing through the ceiling.
  Spectacular!






Add caption






  I know I will return to see this from the to time.
  She was literally bursting at the seams with wisteria, and I loved being there as witness.



See you again next year, Beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment