Monday, April 8, 2019

A Fashion Moment



  I was looking for a particular photo from a couple of years ago, and came across these images from an exhibition we saw in Florence back in 2017.
  We sort of stumbled onto this show, a retrospective of works by Roberto Capucci, one of many important Italian fashion designers.

  You wouldn't know by the way I dress, but I love fashion, as an art form, and often watch runway shows, etc when I find them online. I really enjoy seeing the spring and fall collections, I love Project Runway, and all that, as well.

  I think for me, it's the creative aspect, the blend of color and textures, and then the fact that these are wearable articles of clothing. Sculpture, for the most part.
  The detail here is so extraordinary, and the black, white & grey palette just knocks me out.

  Anyway, thought you might enjoy- I did!
































No comments:

Post a Comment